Thursday, December 5, 2013

Precious Moments

These are some of my favorite moments we have captured since Landon was born:

One of Landon's first days at home. 
This is one of the few times I wasn't holding him while he was asleep. 
I just couldn't resist holding him all the time!


Landon has always had a great laugh.
This was the first laugh we captured.


Every time Landon would be close to rolling over, we would grab the camera because we didn't want to miss it! And we didn't!
This was the very first time he rolled over.
Our neighbors probably thought we won the lottery. 


We took Landon to the beach rather often. 
This was the first time we let him feel the water.
He hated it because the water was freezing. 



Love this little laugh.


"Pete The Cat" has not always been his favorite...
(This is one of my favorite videos ever)


One of the best moments I have experienced was when Landon said, "Mama" for the first time. 





No comments:

Post a Comment