Sunday, June 30, 2013

Only 2 years?!

When an anniversary comes around, some people will say, "I can't believe we have already been married ___ years!"

For me, I say, "We have only been married 2 years?!"

I guess I just feel like we have been married so much longer than we actually have. Maybe that is because we have done so much with the time we have been married.

It has been two years of big decisions, a lot of changes, and unexpected happenings, but most of all, we have fallen more in love with each other.

He loves and cherishes me everyday.
He makes me feel beautiful.
He encourages me to be the best person I can be.
He makes me laugh...a lot.
We can be silly and serious (both are important).
He is one of the hardest workers I know.
I love how he loves Landon.
He lets me eat all the red skittles and starbursts.

.....And for that, I feel honored and privileged to be able to call him my husband for the rest of our lives.

One of the biggest moments in a woman's life. I remember being in the back of the church and being surprisingly calm, but so excited to see Tyler.


This was Tyler's reaction when he saw me for the first time on our wedding day. He doesn't cry now, but he still looks at me and makes me feel like the most beautiful woman on this earth.


I couldn't have married a better man. 




   

   

No comments:

Post a Comment