Tuesday, July 2, 2013

I love being Landon's Mama

Just recently, Landon started saying, "Ma Ma."

He has been saying the syllable, "mmmmm" for a few weeks now (usually when he is hungry).

But when he finally said it...my heart melted.

At first, I thought he was saying it only because it is one of the easiest syllables for a baby to say, but as the week has progressed, I think he is actually meaning what he is saying.

Hearing him say, "Ma Ma" is probably one of the greatest feelings I have ever experienced. He used to just look at me or cry when he wanted me to pick me up, but now he calls me by the only name he knows for me. Now that he can call me by name, I really can't resist picking him up and loving on him.

Tyler and I were having our anniversary dinner last night and I asked him if he ever feels overwhelmingly in love with Landon. The love I have for this little boy is something I have never experienced, nor can I explain it. It is almost frustrating because I feel like I can't express just how much I love this little human being.

I am so thankful that God in trusted me to be his mama.



Now...to work on Papa :)

No comments:

Post a Comment