Monday, May 27, 2013

My Husband is The Bomb.


These are the most important men in my life.

I didn't know that I could love Tyler any more than I did on the day I married him. When we had Landon, and I saw Tyler interact with him for the first time, I fell even more in love with him. There is no other man I would want Landon learning from.

Tyler loves me unconditionally and he shows it daily. He is passionate, determined, hard working, patient, compassionate, selfless, protective, ect. He is everything that I hope Landon grows into.

I love watching Tyler teach Landon new things. Whether is is, "We don't pinch Mama, we love her." or teaching him how and why the plants grow. Tyler is the best dad for Landon.

Some days I look at Tyler and wonder how I got so lucky to have him as my husband. His ability to balance school, work, studying, and his family amaze me.

If Landon grows up to be half the man his daddy is, he is going to be an awesome human being.

No comments:

Post a Comment