Monday, May 6, 2013

My Life Through Pictures

As you can probably tell from my Facebook, I take pictures of everything. 

I think pictures are a great way to remember the past. Once you look at one picture, it can spark a lot of other memories. 

So, I thought it would be fun to see how my life has changed through photography.


I was born 10/22/1989


I was raised in Waynesburg, PA. It may be a small town, but I'll forever be thankful to had grown up in a town where everyone knows and cares about you. I will always have fond memories of my hometown.


I had a great, big brother to grow up with. 


I was a little ballerina from the time I was three until my sophomore year of high school. I will forever be thankful that my parents put me in dance class because I believe that is where I became confident in myself.


Bunny was my favorite stuffed animal that I took everywhere (literally). My gram gave it to me when I was two and I still have it! (I don't take it anywhere now, though)


I have thirteen 'first day of school' pictures on these steps.


My grandparents have always been a part of my life.


Being a cheerleader has its stereotypes, but some of my best memories are wearing the red and black!


Senior Year of High School


I've have had a best friend since the age of two and even though we live on different side of the country, we still make our friendship work.


My gram lived with me throughout my entire childhood. She is the most beautiful woman and I believe I am who I am because of her.


Camping out in the living room, building a snowman family in the yard, and taking family vacations will always be some of my greatest memories.


Tyler and I met our freshman year of college. This was the first picture we ever took together and yes, that is peanut butter all over my face...


We got married July 1st, 2011, and he truly is the greatest man on this planet. My love for him is unconditional and unexplainable.


Because of marrying Tyler, I gained another amazing family.


We graduated from The University of Mount Union. Tyler has a degree in communications and religious studies and I have a degree in exercise science and psychology. 


We moved to California.


We have a beautiful baby, Landon Shae.


We have been living the California dream ever since.


I am proud of the woman I have become.











6 comments:

  1. You are so beautiful inside and out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You have raised a wonderful son!

      Delete
  2. You both really are an inspiration for the type of relationship I long to have one day. God bless you and your family. So happy for you all!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maxine, that is one of the greatest compliments I have ever gotten. Thank you!

      Delete