Thursday, July 18, 2013

I Must Confess...

I hate flies and I kill them with every chance I get. I know, I know...they have the breath of life too, but  they drive me insane. When one comes in the house, I rarely give up until I squish it. I'm even guilty of leaving the smashed fly on the window...

I am fascinated by tattoos. I'm already planning my next two.

Secretly, I like Justin Bieber's music. I'm actually mad at myself for this. His tunes are just so catchy.

Watching Dance Moms is such a guilty pleasure. That show is absolutely ridiculous, yet it continues to suck me in week after week. 

I may or may not have eaten a half a jar of Nutella in a week...

If I could attached a permanent camera to Landon's face, I would do it. I hate missing good picture opportunities. 

My clothes have to match or it makes me uncomfortable. Even the accessories.

I'm guilty of sneaking into hotel pools. The Westin was right across the street from our Pasadena apartment and I took great advantage of their swimming pool. BUT! I'm not the only one that did this (and I know that doesn't make it ok).

My desire to have a puppy has vanished. Before we had Landon, I was constantly talking about getting a dog. Now, that is at the very bottom of my priority list. 

I am terrible at drinking alcohol. You are probably thinking, "That is a good thing". But I mean really terrible. I can't stand the taste of it. No leisurely glass of wine for me...ever. Yuck.
I feel the same about coffee.

Seeing a deceased person really freaks me out. This is kind of ironic considering my dad's career. but I can't even stand the smell of flowers because it reminds me of a funeral home and then I get goose bumps...

I'm not sure that I want anymore children. Landon is so great, why jinx it? But, I am open to the possibility of my mind changing...eventually. 

I love Mac products and am completely against any company that mocks them (mostly samsung). 

I wish I read more books.

I'm a nerd when it comes to the anatomy. Most of the books I have are about the human body.

I am a feast for mosquitos. I'm actually surprised I haven't gotten west nile virus.

I'd choose cuddling with Landon over (almost) anything. 

I wish I were more creative and crafty. 

Tyler basically wrote one of my history papers in college. I got an A. 

I shave my arms. Weird...I know.

My geography and directional skills are really embarrassing.

No comments:

Post a Comment