Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Child Is Hilarious

Landon is a little boy with a big personality and an even funnier sense of humor. He does the funniest things and his imagination is really starting to shine.

He loves standing at his kitchen, and pretending he is stirring a pot. After he is done stirring, he tastes it and says, "mmmm." And then he WALKS ;-) over to me and says, "Mama" with the spoon pointed at my mouth because he wants me to taste it too. After I taste it, he says, "mmmm" again.

Needless to say, I think he is the most adorable, funniest. sweetest baby ever to exist.

Tonight, Landon and I were on our own for the bedtime routine. Tyler had his weekly ministry team meeting.

7pm rolled around so I started Landon's bath water. He likes watching the bath tub fill up so I underdressed him and stood him up by the bath tub. When the tub was done filling up I took Landon's diaper off. In the time I folded the diaper and threw it away (in the trash can right beside the tub), Landon walked right out the door, to his walker and literally started running away from me. I chased him and yelled, "Landon Shae, get back here right now. It's time for your bath." He, of course giggled and shrieked and kept running to the opposite side of the house. As I turned the corner, I found him squatting down, peeing all over the floor. I couldn't help but laugh at him. I walked over to him, knelt down beside him, and said, "Landon, that was not a good choice." But, I couldn't help but say it with a smile on my face and a chuckle in my voice. He gave a loud, belly laugh and took off back through the house and met me at the bath tub.

His bath went great, he got his PJs on, I nursed him, and we read Goodnight Moon. 

Before I laid him down in his crib, I told him how much I loved him and I told him nothing he does will ever make me love him even any less...even if he peed on the floor.
He wrapped his little arms around my neck and hugged me. And! He initiated a kiss too, which is rare.

I just love the person this tiny human is becoming.
I love him, and knowing he loves me back is the the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment