Thursday, January 30, 2014

Dancing Away With My Heart

Landon and I like to have dance parties together. 
So, tonight while Tyler was at his meeting, Landon and I had a dance party.

They usually consist of us just jumping around the house, spinning in circles, and Landon hanging upside down.

While we were dancing, "Never Grow Up" came on (Thanks to Taylor Swift Pandora).
Landon relaxed, put his little forehead against mine and said, "ahhhh."

And we slow danced during the entire song.
He laid his head on my shoulder and we moved around in a circle. 
It was blissful and I wanted to soak up every second of the moment because I know Landon won't always let me hold him and dance with him.
But for now, and hopefully a few more years, he will let me scoop him up, and dance with him while he rests his head on my shoulder.

I feel so honored, privileged, blessed, lucky, excited, and joyful to be able to have moments like this with this precious boy. And not only is he a precious boy, he is MY precious boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment