Friday, October 11, 2013

My Favorite Day of The Year!

Tomorrow is my favorite day of the year.

Its not a holiday...at least not a nationally recognized one.

Only a handful of people will remember and celebrate the day.

The person this day is centered around doesn't particularly like the day as much as you would think. In fact, he tries to deny that it is a special day at all.

October 12th is.......

TYLER'S BIRTHDAY!!!! 

Tyler, if you are reading this, you are probably "mad" because now people know it is your birthday, but! I get too excited not to talk about it. 
No, I'm not sorry ;-)

My husband's birthday is my favorite day of the year.
Landon's birthday is a tie. 

I love this day so much because this is the day he started to become who he is today. And the person he is today is the one I love more than anything or anyone on this planet. 

I love celebrating this day because it is a reminder of how precious his life is to me and how my life would be nothing like it is now if it wasn't for him. 

I've written before how much I love him, but words cannot even begin to describe the love I have for this man.





Happy birthday blob!

No comments:

Post a Comment