Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A Stand Off

Remember when I said it's important to show those beautiful imperfections that happen in our life. 

And remember when I said our kids are not always perfect and sweet and cuddly - and it's ok to admit that.

Well...here it goes. 

My children are not perfect either and sometimes, they terrorize things. 

Like their rooms. During "nap time." 



Legos dumped.
Cars all over the room.
Bed spread, sheets, AND fitted sheet are on the floor. 
Almost all the stuffed animals are stuffed into his pillow case.

I'm currently sitting on the floor, waiting for him to start cleaning up because I refuse take him downstairs until he picks everything up. 

Does he care? 


 Nope. 

Not one bit.

It's going on 45 minutes now.

Just sitting here. Waiting. 
I'm just waiting while he jumps on his bed reciting Five Little Monkeys Jumping On The Bed. 

I can do this all night, Land....

Those of you who said three is worse than two - I was sure we would be spared.
I was wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment